Hira Stone: When buying a Hira Stone beware – market is full of Hira Stone or diamond that is fake/ looks like Hira or is filled Stone. The most difficult to understand is a filled Hira Stone which is often sold with a certificate that talks of its Natural Origin but falls short in giving details of any kind of filling in it.
So, before buying the Hira Stone visit Gem Selections, Shop No. 8, A-3 Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi -110058 so that you are able to understand what a filled Hira Stone is and what to check before buying a Hira Stone.
Benefits of wearing Hira Stone:
1. Hira Stone is a Gemstone of planet Venus and is its ruling Lord is goddess Laxmi.
2. One who wears a Hira Stone starts looking attractive because it is the Gemstone of Venus the planet of attraction.
3. Increase in wealth is seen, because Venus i.e., Shukra is the planet of Ashwaria and Vaibhav.
4. Love from the people you cherish is visible and the person becomes good looking and attractive.
5. Megha shakti increases and the person has a robust health.
6. One who wears a Hira Stone automatically becomes fashionable.